Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Part II

Recently..

My house mate and I did something bad..
My girl friends went away..
My girlfriend busy busy busy..
I had a major headache for my car..for a very long time..
I was busy also..more to lazy..
My eyes became swollen..

No idea why am I doing this but then its thrilling. Just wondering you guys know how to get to MMU? Let me show you the way..



Two of this ding dongs went 'Beijing' (USA actually) but her die hard fans insists that she's going for the olympics AND one more to Sydney going through some hardcore clubbing then gg then don't wanna sleep early in the morning message me in msn saying her friends left her.

Things haven't been the best with my girlfriend as she is always busy playing 'baddie'. How the hell did she short form such a long word?? There is a saying.. Pattern more then badminton'

Hey need you guys to decide. Which rims look nicer.. Lousy comments not appreciated!


1.



2.


So no. 1 or no. 2?


No more of those crazy sign post collecting until we get suitable tools. Haha. Meanwhile we're still on the search.

I have no idea why is my eyes swollen. Maybe its been quite some time since I last saw pretty girls.

Meanwhile just sit back relax and enjoy the rest of the flight. Sawadeekap!

4 comments:

sue's said...

"I have no idea why is my eyes swollen. Maybe its been quite some time since I last saw pretty girls."

because girl friends are away ma :)

i prefer the 1st rim! :)

oh hey, don't make it sound like i got gg everyday here can -_-

Rileen Aya said...

lolololol take pics of ur eyes plzzzzzz. i never see mata besar giler swollen before. now mah like buldging or issit the size of dinner plates?

i like the 2nd rims better. i think dat one prettier. looks like a sun! =D but then the 1st one looks better on a golf. so yeah.. 1st one. altho without tyres and the car ... defler look like rambutan ...

k30z said...

damn tak constructive man u 2 mia comment. Haha.. but yea it feels 'different' without the noise, food and stepping mach.

Rileen Aya said...

at least got ppl layan ur question ok! so dont complain. wats a stepping mach. what about that matamata pic i ordered!