Gonna blog what happen before 2008. I and my gf went to midvalley watching Rm300k fireworks or so as they claimed in the newspaper. We were there early so went and grab some mcD and ate there. The concert was a bitch, had to pay Rm70 to get into the rave. Almost managed to sneaked in but nope..tak jadi. 2008 came and we were waiting for the fireworks. Waited and waited. I thought i read wrong from the newspaper or it was canceled because of the weather. Mana tau.. 5 min later when i was already walking into the Gardens. They started it.
Why?! Why the fireworks 5 min after?! Luckily was able to run back out and watched amazing fireworks and inhaled the dust below it. I mean real fireworks dust, not the smoke. After that went to Donovan's trump tower penthouse to grab a few sips of vodka and played a few rounds of rally while drunk. Found a new fact that you can't play ps2 sideways nor upside down.
We went Genting on the 1st day of DuaRibuLapan. Same shit different day. Different thing is something happened on the way up and something happened in between but nothing happened on the way down. I gave uncle lim some "pek kim" (money for his death) as well as wee han. Others its slightly better then us.
Had great fun. All that matters is the company. Am i right or am i right?
Alar bao...jangan emo! Meh saya kasi hapiiiiieeeee... Dedicated to him only.
((=


No comments:
Post a Comment