Sunday, January 20, 2008

Repetition

For those of you who do not know. My car has been violated for the freaking 4th time in 4 freaking months. Its so dumb when I my self dont to anything to get my car scratched, dented, broken. Curse you bloody lesen kopi assholes out there.

The damage

Motherf!@*(# dont even have money to pay me man. Guess which part of culture they represent? The poor but wanna wear levis kind and she can nicely call all her smart ass friends one after another to come help pool the money.


Spot the suspicious part

This actually happened quite some time ago. Well yesterday i just went to have western food. Good ones. This one happened in Eagle's Nest in Damansara Perdana. The chef originated from Langkawi. I wouldn't say much about the food. Let the pictures do the talking.

Rib eye with herbs

Steak Americano

The coffee

I can certainly tell you this. Its good and its not even marinated. Its grilled to perfection then only the sauce CUMS...haha..

No comments: