I'll start from the biggest news la. I bought a Myvi Exclusive. Haha. White colour.
Next...myvi sudah kena saman. What a luck right? I just found out yesterday. Damn it la.. its because of speeding.
I know what's running thru the big head of yours but I DID follow the law that particular day but still...Haiz. Well.. on another day, my Myvi is quite fast. "Bao LC is damn good man. Did it in 7.04 including Human lagg in timing" Bao when wanna get one? Pics later..
Second biggest news, Sue, outside biz lounge in Malacca Raya. Broad night light, snatched but didn't manage to get anything from her. She was hurt but okay la. Went to the Malim Clinic at Tengkera where you can meet the slowest receptionist in the whole wide world.
Chinese New Year was not very happening this year compared to last year. Well at least i won some from gambling. Other than that, we have to keep cracking our heads of where to go this year. As though our friends is getting less this year but according to my last calculation, we still have the same amount what.
HAHAHA. And for those who might think I'm stupid before I type my next few sentence. I'm stupid. It is a Rm511 dinner at Starhill. The 'big prawn' aka lobster is almost heavenly. I certainly would have it again if its cheaper but I don't mind having it a again with my GF of course.

t

2 comments:
waa. now snatch case in mlk also ah. sadness. and i think it's malin clinic. the clinic that i've been to ever since i was small. XD
yealar..damn dangerous. In US got such things happen?
Post a Comment