Monday, February 25, 2008

FAST

Fast fast where are you? I need you la Fast. Its a keychain. Bao told me I'm suppose to get from the VW group. I somehow don't think i'll get it. For those who don't know..meet FAST.















And it has a video too.. 1 out of many, you want more search youtube



Don't ditch your gf like this la. Advertistment only. I'm suppose to fly today but turns out my stomach is not feeling very well. This time it's real. Its so pain I'm chanting buddha's words.

"Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion. Viewing the written form of the mantra is said to have the same effect -- it is often carved into stones, and placed where people can see them."

Now you know what to say when you have deadly stomache.

Sorry i do not have any of my Myvi pics yet. Its quite dirty right now and I will post some pictures once my car is clean and I'm not too lazy. Nothing much happening lately. Subang quiet down after hatchbackers went back to malacca. Adrian busy getting attention and Sue busy becoming vegetarian. So most of the time I'm all alone. Last time I would feel lonely and all but now.. I have FAST..

And if you're damn free.. do this http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ to test how fast you can type. I tried for a god damn half an hour and i got 71 words per min MAX. Damn slow lo.

My gf recently didn't get thru a subject in her ACCA. Which is quite bad for her. However, life is all about challenges. Not everybody gets thru everything the first time for the rest of their life. At some point somebody will fail.

No comments: