I wanna bring her some new 'shoes' la. Wanna bring her some new 'skirt' also. She can have a big ass inhaler while she's at it.
Went genting again yesterday with Bao. Nothing much there. I heard genting is always renovating from Hanz because it has a meaning. Translate the word into cantonese and you will understand.
Recently, some crew was outside my house making chinese series of ntv7. Thanks to my gf, I think it might be this show - Love is All Around. I was very tempted to go out of my house just to see the actress but I'm afraid I might spoil their filming. So what I did was I recorded from the spy hole.
Lately, I heard a lot of news about Kota Kinabalu. 5 of my batch mates is going there. Hearing that the wind blowing there is different. It changes you into something else but mind you its for the guys only.
No comments:
Post a Comment