And you kids shouldn't try this at home. I bloody went Kota Kinabalu man. The decision was made at 6pm that day and the flight was 7.30PM. Tried to rush but missed the flight anyway. Sooooo.... there were choices. Bangkok was at 8.30pm and Penang and Kota Kinabalu was at 9.30PM. Went McD and ate dinner and at last still decided to go KK. End up there at bloody 12AM.
1st night there was a havoc la. Had supper there. Wanted to go clubs after that but then it was a Thursday night and everything closes early except the place named "The Place" Haha. Damn it was good place to relax and chill out while drinking beers. Bloody Rm 11 for a big bottle. Lamb stew there for RM10 was good also. Its a Filipino joint by the way. I was bloody high here and then started to talk shit. All my questions started with "Are you sure?" I'm sure u can imagine. haha.
2nd day there was nothing much. Met up with my friend Takatomi san. He brought us to indian food which is good. Everything I ate in KK was good man (and cheap). How to be thin man. In the afternoon i went to this harbour which has lots of bots and guess what. Miss Sabah international was in progress. I brought my camera and its some exercising for mr. Canon.
Oh..did i mention that they are all in bikinis. Only. All the old timers photographer damn pervert man. Keep on touching them to ask them to pose. Luckily I'm not old yet.
2 comments:
sei ham sap lou.
Lol.
Eh, you make noise first about me not updating okayy.
=.=
wei wei..watch your mouth ar LITTLE girl..haha
Post a Comment