I don't even know I have so many readers.
I don't know what am I suppose to think now.
My life is not interesting at all for those watching.
My life is like a drama now.
All those things I see on tv, I never thought would happen to me.
Now I know how it feels.
Guilt is haunting me.
I have not done a very good job indeed.
Although I tried, but I failed.
Everyday she's faithful
I think I'm too but I guess not so
I wish I could be better
I was.. a few years ago
What's this missing feeling I'm having?
I guess I miss her too.
Sorts of reminds me what I'm made of
Sorts of reminds me what I'm missing out
I knew how much I loved her.
I know I wanna do it again
I just wanna know how.
I just wanna be free for now
I just wanna be me......
SORRY..but I'm torn apart right now
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea..its lik a drama. remember u tellin me drama..and fairytales dun exist in reality? i guess dramas did help me alot in goin tru all these..
donkie.. its ok if u jus wanna be urself. just look for wat u wan.. wat u reli wan. dun be guilty for wat happened.
things happen for a reason.. and aft 5 yrs wif u.. i did learn alot. i blif wat we hav been tru for dis 5yrs is cant be substitute by anyone. but for da future.. mayb wat u said r rite.. no matter its a long or short road.. jus do wat u wanna do..til u find da ans.
life.. jus be hapi and let things flow accordingly. u hav been a part of me for a very long time. and u wil alwis be.. bby.. just be urself.. da donkie dat i noe.. and im proud of.
i will alwis miss u.. and u noe..i do. <3
Post a Comment