Friday, April 11, 2008

sigh

Don't fucking judge me if you don't know the whole story
Its a story that i won't tell
So fuck you if you think you're good
Feelings is not something you can control
Actions is something you can
I took my actions
Now I'm taking more to avoid
Avoid conflicts avoid awkwardness
Deleting doesn't always solve the problem
But it helps to maintain control
Things I love I can never have
I love it gracefully
Not forcefully
I believe in what is not mine, its not
What I believe, SHE shares it
That is the reason
How bad can it be?
Real bad i would say
I didn't choose to be this way
It just happens
Its hard to forget and forgive
But it can be done
I wanna go somewhere far

Somewhere real far and not to come back..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take me too!

k30z said...

i guess i prefer to be alone now