Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blablabla

Its been awhile since i last updated. I can literally see my visitors count dropping. Still nothing much has happened lately. My life not as happening as others la. Where the visit other country, visit other state, visit other friends.

All I know is buying things only.

Latest adition to my toys.

Weierwei (I know it sounds stupid and I don't deny it but its cheap) I know it sounds like hello..er..hello in cantonese. WEI..er...WEI! It suits its purpose what.

Not to bad for an averaged size walkie talkie. Haha. Been talking to buluman although he's just next door. Well we sort of found a taxy channel and a police channel. Listening to them talk its self is an entertaintment.

Oakley Limited Edition Ducati Square Wire (And by limited, they(the dealer) mean that it is VERY hard to order stock)
Still its worth the money and the finding. Almost half of KL optics store don't sell oakleys and only 2 that I know has this in stock. One of them which is mine already.

W580i.
Dirt cheap phone. Not that i bought it at full price la. I bought it at a very special price.

I noticed girls don't usually like the conditions in BarCelona. Only guys like it because there's lots of girls' panties flying around.

No comments: