Saturday, July 5, 2008

TT

Went for my car's forum tt. (I think TT means teh tarik i.e having group yum cha) Great night well spent. Lots of myvi exclusive. Most of the forumers are bloody rich la.


Wanna know how I know? 2 of them has a lambo. If u wanna know who drives a lambo to zouk. I think i would know. They don't park at in front of zouk. Somewhere else. Oh ya.. all the rest of the supercars are his friends. What a coincidence..not! 2 has Ferarri, one more porsche.



Partying in kl came in a different perspective this time. Never ever have to pay cover charge, car jockeys all know them well, and everything else came in at a special price. One of the members even have a model gf chick which I think is perfectly damn hot.

Its great to know new friends. Kinda short lately since more and more leaving our group. Hopefully I don't lose them all.

No comments: