When is my leave? I'm gonna use it all up as is days by days or the whole stretch. Looking forward to my only holiday to Jakarta this year. Not as 'yeng' as other people goin USA or Aus la but it's almost there I reckon. I might be going UK ya know..haha..I'm not joking.. It's for my cousin's convocation. keyword "Might"
Lost of hangouts with my car forum dudes from VGCM. Here's a few pics. Although not taken by me. My photo shooting skills is real bad this days. Sometimes I think I just need to shoot photo of ants and anything which is near my house. Hahaha.


Anyone of you interested in buying my VAIO? I'm not selling because there is problem with the computer. Just that I'm not using it and its a waste that beauty is lying around my room looking at me all the time. Price can be neg. Around 5k I reckon.
If you're not sure what it looks like. Look here. It's Vaio TE-37. Top of the line for TE series. Specs like.. 1.33ghz pentium ULV (ultra low voltage series), 2Gb ram, 120GB hardisk, fingerprint sensor, windows vista business, eye motion webcam (face tracking webcam) and ever lasting battery (11 hours claimed by sony) I did bout 9hrs frankly. Which is still pretty amazing for a laptop.
Call me or leave me a msg if you're interested.


No comments:
Post a Comment