Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blog

This blog I wanna change its name already.

Doesn't suit me anymore.

So stay tune for the new address ok.

Meanwhile, my car was sick for a very long time. Not long as in 10 months long la. About 3 weeks time it was jerking intermittent and randomly. No idea why. The computer never tell me why and the doctor/ mechanic can't identify the problem.

At last...today it was solved. Or maybe I think it is because it is gone for now.


This is what I have changed. Coil Packs. If you're like..."wtf is that" Go google it.

Other than that, there's people crasing into bak kut teh stall.

Burn their own car..

Why people do that do their precious car laaaaaaaa..

Maybe they need driving lessons.

2 comments:

sue's said...

lucky i went time got table ald.

k30z said...

that thing only lasted 1 day la...