Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jakarta III IV V VI VII

Just about the time I thought of abandoning this blog.. I have time to write a post. So I shall continue with the post of Jakarta which is a trip which happened last year.

Right before we leave Bandung. We had our supper which is non other then INDO mee. Which was accompanied with comrad, komrad...i duno how to spell it.. but it simply means canned beef. Our mongolian gengster fell sick because of that beef and then he stayed in the room for the rest of the night which then in turn having a supernatural encounter. Hahaha.

Look also wanna vomit

Other than that stomache-causing-indomee. We had something else. I can't remember the name but it is fermented sort of thing mix with banana, cheese and chocolate. Sounds like the sweetest thing cum shit. Haha.

Spechless

For the remaining days of our trip. We went into the capital city of Indonesia, which is Jakarta la... at there there is more friends to meet...


Roll call.. Me, Ah Ong, Forgot her name, Kiwen, Goi, Forgot Her Name too, Thia, Lina

Nothing much to do in Jakarta other then clubbing. That place charges you 21% of tax and then each bottle costs 400++ without tax. So total we spent about 1k just for clubbing session but I think it is worth every single sen for that someone that had something going on that night... hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

The best day of his life

Best day lasts very long...

The rest of the 2 nights ended with karaoke and some prank on the most happening guy in the house...

Of course I'm not talking about this wannabe

Nor this..

Goi's bedroom..nothing happened there

Happening Guy

Look at the smile on his face.SOooooo satisfied with his big accomplishment!

No comments: