Saturday, December 22, 2007

B.A.D.

Things took quite a steep turn today. From a normal outing to great disagreement. I've been bad lately. So bad that i think SANTA is gonna put me into jail but give me a present in there. (Although i'm sad but i still want a present can or not?) I've been neglecting my girl lately and I feel awfully bad about it. Its not that I do it on purpose but I just don't have the habit or attitude to type or reply message or call someone else when I'm out. Don't ask me why but I am just like that.

I know I am greatly in the wrong side and I try to change for the better. I feel bad telling people about our problems because it makes me feel weak on the outside and it seems that our relationship is weak and somebody else will be looking for fresh meat will know the exact time to pound on their prey.

Only one person knows whether we will last but i will assure that I am doing my part to the fullest to make it work. I SWEAR I WILL!

I know its not much during the time of the war but I just wanna say. I love her. I love her so much OGK'sHM!

I heard Deodrick's (Hitz.Fm's first call to Ferhad) I tell you its FUNNY. Cant Help it but if you wanna know what the joke is, you can call me on my cell (if you're desperate) or just remember to ask me when you see me.

Lastly, I know its a bit BIMBO but..

I want.. 1) HER to be happy
2) KICKASS CAR
3) KICKASS CAR

No comments: