Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Disgrace

I've been hearing so much lately. So much about how we as a MEN treat the opposite sex. It is very very embarrassing to be at this side really. I really can't understand how the hell they can think so low of a woman. They are not your passing time tool nor company for your little brother. In short, they are not just a flesh of meat. They have heart and soul too. You don't need to have 4 flat or genius to know that.

As a friend. I would not lend you my shoulders to cry because in the first place, you should not cry at all. I would not pass you a tissue. Instead I'll pass you my kitchen knife to stab him. Whatever that happens, we as friends can help you through the roughest time if you yourself allow it. We can make you laugh make you past your time. We can give you tissues if you have flu but we just can't bear to watch because there is really nothing we can do.

HE'S NOT WORTH IT. If you do get him back. What makes you so sure he won't do it again? What makes you think its all gonna be the same again?

Don't waste your emotion on such cold guy..

1 comment:

sue's said...

now i know how low a person can be when going thru shits like this.

aih.