Monday, December 3, 2007

Soft Opening!

Meet my new toy, his name is sawadee-KAT
(I know i know..Malaysian Are not good with names, don't you notice)

Well well well. Who would have thought. Me? A blogger? Damn I'm bad with html. So there's this soft opening for my blog. I don't think it will be any proper opening. Don't advertise if you happens to find this blog. I'm a newbie blogger la..

I duno how to make this thing work. Enough said. I went Black and bling bling for the nigga [sorry if you're black (oops..sorry if black offends you)] Nah, it wasn't for the nigga but for the young and youthful chicks like my girlfriend la. She told me that its already decided before she even went. Its like like fighting cancer when you know you're already dying man.. Not a very good example but I made my point there right.

By the time i get there, machas asking me for parking is also dancing in the club already man. Bulu man, Sue, Aya, Eu ling, Old man and friggin disgusting dude was there.. Aya's got a new hair..na nana na na.. Which I think is great for her and for us looking at her as well. More pleasant/pleasure to my big eyes..

Impressive piece of art

I've been working like a bull lately. Delay la, bus problem la, fuel leak la...

Its a turn on if you're a man

"Always on time after re timed" Welcome to... A..A... la....

No comments: