Someone is slowly gaining back her conscious to reality. Its a real good thing. Now we all as friends can help her along her way.
I'm now currently in Malacca and will be her for today and tomorrow. Sad but true. Its only 2 days. If its not because of my dirty laundries. I won't even be here.
ME and bao actually went to see some bikini chicks in The Curve. I've actually skipped my AirAsia annual dinner for that. For those who don't know, the dinner is full of stewardess and MONEY. Yes.. MONEY $_$!!! I don't regret going laaa. All i miss its just RM 15,000 and a brand new Satria Neo only what... Damn i regret a little la but not after I heard who won the cash. One guy from IT department. Same department as last year cash price winner. CURSE you NERDS man. I'm sure they sabotage the lucky draw. CCB U PENGONDAM KOMPUTER!!
Back to bikinis. We see NO thong, NO bras NO NOTHING. A few chicks we saw was actually quite happening. A few photos for Xmas too.
My satria neo...ok ok..i regretted slightly more than a little but not more..Pictures up later..
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment